GTR-KTP crystals have gray track resistance sufficiently greater than typical flux grown KTP. This is possible due to advances in the controlled growth of KTP crystals, using proprietary modified fluxes and heat treatment. Keywords: HGTR,HGTR KTP,HGTR KTP crystal
● SHG in CW and high average power for green outputs;
● E-O modulators, optical switches;
● Optical waveguides for integrated NLO and E-O devices.
● Low absorption at 1064nm & 532nm
● Higher grey track resistance than normal KTP (5X-10X)
● Higher efficiency than normal KTP
● Broad temperature bandwidth
● High quality crystals with competitive pricing;
● Non-hydroscopic, chemically and mechanically stable;
● High thermal conductivity
|Damage Threshold||500MW/cm² (1064nm, 10ns, 10Hz)|
grey track resistance
Established in 2001 and located in the city of Qingdao, China. Crystech Inc. is a global supplier of Alexandrite, KTP, RTP and E-O Q-Switch, YAG crystals, Laser Optics and more.