What are the properties of Alexandrite rod products and their applications
Alexandrite rod products can convert external energy into crystal materials through optical resonators, and are the working materials of crystal lasers. The general laser crystal is made of YAG material, which is a laser crystal product with excellent comprehensive performance. I will briefly explain the performance and application of some Alexandrite rod products for you, hoping to help you.
Alexandrite rod products are mostly used in industry are high yttrium aluminum garnet. They achieve different effects through different elements. As an industrial laser, focus on the following properties:
1. Under the same input power, the heat generation is relatively low
2. Bar body grinding
3. High doping concentration and long fluorescence lifetime
4. The crystal spectrum is simple, without excited state absorption and up-conversion
Application of Alexandrite rod products:
1. Cr, Er:YAG crystal, is a kind of Alexandrite rod products with excellent comprehensive properties. It has a wide range of applications in laser medical beauty, xenon lamp pumping and other fields. The product has the characteristics of high single-pulse energy, good optical quality and low absorption loss. It can be used in mid-infrared lasers, xenon lamp pumped lasers, and 2940nm laser products.
2. Cr:BeAlO2 crystal products, also known as alexandrite (Alexandrite), alexandrite gemstone. It is a broadband tunable laser gain medium product with excellent comprehensive performance. It has a wide range of applications in dermatology, laser beauty, radar technology and other fields. The product has long fluorescence lifetime and high saturation energy density.
3. Cr:Al2O3 crystal product, also known as Ruby. It is a kind of Alexandrite rod products with excellent comprehensive performance. It has a wide range of applications in the field of optics and solid-state lasers, and can be used in optical glass, watch parts, and ruby laser products.
Established in 2001 and located in the city of Qingdao, China. Crystech Inc. is a global supplier of Alexandrite, KTP, RTP and E-O Q-Switch, YAG crystals, Laser Optics and more.